We’re Hiring! Part-Time Marketing Specialist
Are you someone who loves social media and planning parties? Do you love creating an amazing customer experience? We have a fabulous opportunity for you! See below for details!
Location: Flexible. Work where you like- home, coffee shop, library- wherever works best.
- Work with Team to develop and implement marketing plans
- Enhance social media presence by creating posts, commenting, sharing, etc.
- Create ads to be used on social media
- Manage and update Team’s website and blog
- Create print media for various marketing campaigns and individual listings (property brochure, newspaper ad, event flyer)
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events
- Obtain client testimonials to be used on marketing material
- Assist with management of CRM database
Skills: Familiarity with Google Suite, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, some design experience and copywriting. Willingness to learn Canva, Adobe Spark, Photoshop, Placester, Mailchimp.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com by January 18th
- Share a few marketing examples if you have them (not required)
- Create a new marketing piece showcasing a new home listing. This can be in the form of a social media graphic/post, flyer, postcard or blog post. You can make up an address or use your own house as an example – be creative with it!
Contact us today if you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you!
-Malina Homes Team